You are here
Quality Compliance Officer
- Leading Pharmaceutical Company
- Long Term Potential
About Our Client
A growing company that are looking to improve their quality processes & as a result are continuing to shape new departments. As the Quality Compliance Officer, you will be instrumental in providing QA support in developing & driving through to completion, an action plan from the gap analysis findings.
You will be working closely with the supplier & plant quality management team at this Cambridgeshire based site in order to ensure customer satisfaction & manufacturing improvement. As this Quality Compliance Officer position is new to the company, you will be given a lot of support & direction.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide QA support to the Technical Development manufacturing, packaging and analytical laboratory activities undertaken on site & at contract organisations
- Understand, monitor and have oversight of the QMS activities & to provide advice and assistance in maintaining their QMS
- Understand, monitor and improve the QA system for recording, investigating and responding to customer complaints, GMP failure and process improvement investigations; including leading root cause analysis
- Deliver training to personnel for the introduction and implementation of new quality initiatives, root cause analysis and other relevant information
- Undertake internal process audits to ensure compliance with in-house procedures, GMP, GCP & the principles of GLP
- Understand and comply with the company's documentation policy and procedures for controlling Compliance Critical Documentation.
- Develop new procedures/ documentation as required and to keep existing procedures/documentation up to date
The Successful Applicant
A Quality professional ideally with Pharmaceuticals manufacturing experience & the following:
- Understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing industry and principles of GMP/GDP
- Understanding of root cause analysis and associated techniques such as fishbone diagrams, 5 whys
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to plan, organise and monitor activities according to priorities
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
What's on Offer
Circa £28,000 - £38,000 Pro-Rata