You are here
Quality Control Supervisor
- GMP required
- Supervisory experience
About Our Client
- Direct team members towards achieving daily and long term business goals. Effectively monitor and manage progress and performance and provide timely feedback to the relevant teams and team members.
- Review and approve all analytical data generated within QC
- Pro-actively lead operations and processes to ensure quality standards are met, e.g. GMP / GLP / H&S.
- Drive compliance to MHRA, FDA, Regulatory and Company requirements / standards.
- Ensure effective and timely delivery of business metrics and reviews.
- Participate in problems-solving and continuous improvement initiatives across all functions within QC / Business including lean related thinking (5S principals, elimination of waste, streamlining operations with no impact on quality).
- Provide relevant solutions and proposals to facilitate any decision making processes.
- Foster trusting and collaborative relationships with internal customers to gain perspective and effectiveness when dealing with operational issues.
- Champion efforts to ensure compliance with health and Safety requirements.
- Manage team performance and objectives to ensure that the QC department achieve objectives on Quality, Cost, Safety, Delivery and Business goals / aims -
- Manage the performance of team members to include:
- Writing / producing and delivering performance appraisals within company timescales
- Administering disciplinary process when warranted as per the company policy
- Provide positive recognition when warranted
- Liaising with Human Resources to ensure consistency in administration and compliance with company policies
- Focusing on developing team members and those targeted for succession planning
- Manage, coach, mentor, develop team members to encourage and support a high performance work culture
- Conduct interviews, hire new staff and complete staff orientation.
- Ensure all employees are provided with the proper training and evidence based development programme in order to carry out their duties/role to a competent level on a consistent basis
- Effectively manage employee attendance, holidays
- Co-ordinate testing plans to ensure that internal and external customer needs are met to agreed/required standards
The Successful Applicant
- GMP Experience
- 1-3 year supervisory role
- Stakeholder & customer interface
What's on Offer
Please ask for more details