You are here
Supplier Quality Engineer
North East Manufacturing
About Our Client
Progressive and exciting company with global presence.
The role will include but not be limited to;
- Managing inspection activity and ensure that results are processed and reported effectively.
- Ensuring that all relevant PPAP and APQP elements are in place.
- Root cause analysis, using practical problem solving tools. Production of detailed, accurate and concise investigation & analysis reports.
- Regular contact with suppliers & customers.
- Analysis and resolution of process/product related quality problems.
- Familiar with ISO standards.
- Conducting internal and supplier audits to evaluate and approve quality systems.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Quality Engineer will ideally have/be:
- Three years plus of quality engineering experience.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills of working within a high volume manufacturing environment specifically working with suppliers.
- Qualified to HNC level or equivalent in an appropriate discipline.
What's on Offer
Basic salary of £30,000-£37,000 + generous benefits package