You are here
- Growing organisation
- Automotive business
About Our Client
Our client are a manufacturing business who supply into the automotive industry. Based in Trowbridge they are growing and are keen to bring in Quality Engineer's in to the organisation
- Manage, maintain and control the update and issue of quality documents including procedures; standards; operating instructions; Care Points; engineering specifications; documents of external origin.
- Publish the Key Performance measures (the data having been input via the relevant manager); collate external PPM data; submit information to the Quality Manager as requested.
- Collate and issue daily factory rejects.
- Organise and conduct quality control inspections on products.
- Support production quality and problem solving activities.
- Assisting in APQP processes, including product sampling (from suppliers and to customers) and new product introduction.
- Communicate with suppliers, customers as and when required (e.g. related to problem solving).
- Supporting warranty analysis activities.
- Maintain calibration system.
The Successful Applicant
The suitable Quality Engineer will have:
- Ideally has an Engineering degree
- Work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of quality assurance systems and procedures (automotive)
- Internal auditor / Lead auditor
- Experience in new product introduction
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience