You are here
- Quality Engineer
- Sound knowledge of 8D, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC
About Our Client
Our client are part of a Global Manufacturing group who supply their products globally and into multiple sectors. Its a great time to join a business that is growing and and can offer long term development and stability.
A key member of the quality department, as the Quality Engineer you will be responsible for providing essential professional support the business unit. You will assist the Quality Manager by defining, maintaining and improving the companies business operating systems, procedures, standards and work methods and ensuring compliance.
- Use of 8D methodology to drive continuous improvement
- Manage containment of customers concerns, using 8D identify root cause, develop corrective action plans and facilitate the 8D process until resolution
- Ensure compliance to regulatory approvals
- Identify, collect and analyse monthly performance and quality metrics
- Facilitate new production introduction utilising APQP/PPAP or similar processes
The Successful Applicant
To be considered as Quality Engineer you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- HND/HNC or Degree qualified in an engineer discipline
- A thorough understanding of quality systems and an in depth knowledge of ISO9001 and TS16949
- Proven experience in a manufacturing engineering or quality engineering function in an engineering environment would be a distinct advantage
- Proven experience using core tools such as: 8D, control planning, FMEA, SPC, standardised work and PPAP
- Proficient user of IT, MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently in a highly diverse cross discipline company
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and package depending on experience.