You are here
This position is now filled
- Quality Engineer for Tier 1 automotive Manufacturer in Berkshire
- Quality Engineer with future progression
About Our Client
My client is an Automotive company in Berkshire looking for a Quality Engineer to joining the Quality department.
The successful Quality Engineer should be able to:
- understand the requirements of implementing and supporting the QM for TS16949 accreditation.
- Demonstrate and facilitate problem solving techniques
- Aid and support in all change management processes to ensure successful control of change items into customer.
- Examine and resolve quality issues, implementing action plans using appropriate quality methods, examining solutions and providing resources.
- Support other departments, such as manufacturing, to ensure performance requirements are met.
- Knowledge of Auditing
- Knowledge of TS16949 / ISO9001
The Successful Applicant
The successful Quality Engineer should have strong knowledge:
- Quality standards - TS16949 and ISO9001
- Mechanical Engineering
- Internal Audits
- Investigation techniques - 8 D's, 5 Why's etc
- Exposure in Manufacturing/Engineering environments
- Has demonstrated the ability to work effectively with cross-functional work groups including suppliers, customers and associates, both verbally and in writing.
What's on Offer
The successfully Quality Engineer will be compensated with a salary of: Â£40,000 -45,000 + Benefits