You are here
- Opportunity to join a prestigious Automotive Manufacturing organisation
- Quality Engineer
About Our Client
A global automotive organisation that design and manufacture specialised components for the automotive industry.
- Use a data-based approach to identify and quantify paint process modifications that are necessary to reach given production and customer requirements.
- Support manufacturing teams to meet required performance requirements.
- Resolve quality issues by identifying problems, examining solution options, implementing action plans using all appropriate quality tools, and providing resources.
- Support the change management process for effective control of change items into the customer, including all required approvals and documentation
- Coordinate with Engineering, Production to resolve customer complaints and concerns
Work with team to ensure all departments quality KPIs are met.
The Successful Applicant
5 years of experience with automotive
Comfortable providing clear and focused technical guidance to outside engineering resources.
Proven track record of driving continuous quality improvement in a manufacturing environment.
Certified Quality Engineer
Have the stamina and endurance to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce effective service
What's on Offer