You are here
£24,000 - £28,000
- Manufacturing company
- Hands on, front line Quality role
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturing business that supplies into an industrial sector based near Stockport.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with the Quality Manager to make sure all Quality issues are dealt with.
- Working closely with sales and customer points of contact to deal with issues and drive improvements.
- Inspection of products on the front line, resolving any shop floor matters involving quality
- Implement and document QMS changes made by Group.
- Complete and document all corrective actions, investigating all external quality issues.
The Successful Applicant
A successful quality engineer would have:
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001
- Relevant experience of quality and/or qualification
- Previous experience working in a similar role / manufacturing environment
- Commitment to continuous improvement in terms of product quality and customer service
What's on Offer
£24,000 - £28,000 p/annum