You are here
This position is now filled
- UK Manufacturer within plastic components
- Quality Engineer/ Inspector
About Our Client
A UK manufacturer dealing in specialised plastic components for numerous industry's. With vast engineering and technical knowledge, they serve a large variety of clients all with different needs and challenges.
- To record and maintain inspection and test records.
- The calibration of inspection, measuring and test equipment in line with company procedures.
- The promotion of the quality system and procedures throughout the company.
- Evaluate customer complaints and returns.
- The control of non conforming product, identification, segregation and disposition of, including internal scrap, rework, concessional items and customer returns.
- Verify manufacturing processes output is complaint with order requirement.
- To liaise with customers and suppliers on quality issues when directed by the Quality Manager.
- Carry out internal audits.
- Aid in the development of 'best practice' quality procedures within the manufacturing environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Understanding of inspection measuring and test equipment within an engineering environment.
- The ability to interrogate and manipulate CAD data, both 2D & 3D
- Understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Ability to communicate at all levels on task and process related issues.
- Driving License
What's on Offer