You are here
This position is now filled
- Plastics manufacturer supplying in to multiple industries for machining
- To develop, continually improve and promote quality assurance activities
About Our Client
Plastics manufacturer supplying in to multiple industries for machining - UK based manufacturer with multiple sites across the country.
- To conduct inspection against cu5Yom8D supplied speci'bestipractice'ings, CAD et
To record and maintain inspection and test records.
- The calibration of inspection, measuring and test equipment in line with company procedures.
- The promotion of our quality system and procedures throughout the company.
- Evaluate customer complaints and returns.
- The control of non conforming product, identification, segregation and disposition of, including internal scrap, rework, concessional items and customer returns.
- Aid management carry out 5Y, 8D investigations. Complete reports with CAPA recommendations and implementation strategies.
- Verify manufacturing processes output is complaint with order requirement.
- To liaise with customers and suppliers on quality issues when directed by the Quality Manager.
- Carry out internal audits.
- Support internal auditors carrying out systems and process audits.
- Supervise and document test procedures.
- Aid in the development of 'best practice' quality procedures within the manufacturing environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Understanding of inspection measuring and test equipment within an engineering environment.
- I.T. literate, word, excel, access etc
- The ability to interrogate and manipulate CAD data, both 2d & 3d
- Understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001
- Ability to communicate at all levels on task and process related issues
- Driving License
- Internal audit skills
- Quality improvement tools and techniques
What's on Offer
up to Â£30,000 basic salary (depending on experience)
22 days leave (plus Bank hols)
Long established company
Clean working environment
Mon-Thurs 8.00 to 16.30
Fri 8.00 to 14.00