You are here
North East Tier 1 Automotive
About Our Client
A Large Tier 1 Automotive organisation with a global presence.
The Quality Manager will have a varied and diverse role:
- Development and implementation of an overall strategy in the key areas of quality assurance, in particular new model advanced quality planning and internal quality improvement.
- Review and continued development of the Quality Management Systems.
- Root cause analysis, using practical problem solving tools. Production of detailed, accurate and concise investigation & analysis reports.
- Reporting and investigating internal and customer concerns to drive improvement actions to a conclusion.
- Analysis and resolution of process/product related quality problems.
- Conducting internal and supplier audits to evaluate and approve quality systems.
- Review and develop the competency of the QA team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Quality Manager will ideally have/be:
- Experience in Tier 1 Automotive.
- Have experience leading a large Quality team.
- Relevant Quality & Engineering qualifications, preferably to a HND / Degree level.
- A skilled and persuasive influencer & communicator.
What's on Offer
Salary up to £60,000 + Package