You are here
This position is now filled
- Quality Manager for market leading global manufacturer in Hampshire.
- Quality Manager with future progression across the global group.
About Our Client
My client are a market leading global high-tech manufacturing and production business with a large product portfolio supplying a range and diverse customer base. They are looking for a Quality Manager to join their manufacturing site in Hampshire.
The Quality Manager shall ensure compliance to ISO 9001 and relevant, regulatory, divisional and customer specific requirements. They will support the site in achieving its Quality targets and goals through the use of proven quality tools and techniques. This will include the development and execution of improvement programmes. Responsibilities:
- Daily Management of the Quality Department to include, monitoring of objectives, resource allocation, training, co-ordination, guidance / support, complaint & CAPA approvals and priority setting.
- Develop and communicate Quality objectives and measures in line with company and divisional objectives. Develop plans and execute improvement programmes using a structured approach to achieve these objectives.
- Provide appropriate resource and coordinate customer complaints to ensure a satisfactory and timely resolution.
- Assess and approve suppliers through the use of questionnaires and audits to meet the business need. Communicate supplier performance. Work with the Supply Chain to develop suppliers to ensure a continued acceptable service.
- Maintain and improve the Quality Management System in accordance with company requirements and Quality approvals.
- Ensure compliance to ISO 9001 and relevant regulatory, divisional and customer specific requirements.
- Manage the Calibration process to ensure the calibration service meets the company's requirements, Quality approvals and financial budget.
- Develop and implement tactics to achieve the divisional strategies.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this great Quality Manager opportunity in Hampshire, my client is looking for:
- Quality Leader role in a low volume Mechanical Engineering organisation.
- In-depth knowledge and use of quality tools and techniques.
- Demonstrable success in leading teams through successful improvement projects.
- Good Understanding of ISO9001.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Knowledge of mechanical manufacturing processes.
- Systematic approach to problem solving and use of 8D.
- Results orientated, customer focused and an excellent communicator.
- Works well under pressure and achieves deadlines.
- Independent, persistent, decisive and innovative.
- ISO 9001(Quality Management System) auditing training.
- Formal training on quality tools and techniques (Six-sigma training would be an advantage).
- A graduate in either a Quality or Engineering discipline.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Quality Assurance.
What's on Offer
Â£50,000 - Â£55,000 + Benefits