You are here
- Quality Manager for market leading Elecromechanical manufacturer in Surrey.
- Opportunity to develop Quality culture and drive continous improvement.
About Our Client
My client are a market leading business who design and manufacture a range of complex electronics electromechanical products supplying a diverse range of industries. They are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their business in Surrey and drive further continuous improvement activities across the organisation.
The Quality Manager will be responsibility for the Company's Quality System and management of the Quality Team. further responsibilities will include:
- Central point of management for all Quality issues.
- Ensure manufactured and bought-in products are in compliance with the relevant standards and specifications.
- Preparation and development of Quality documentation to meet customer and company specifications.
- Control and input of company records and development of calibration processes.
- Raise awareness of Quality throughout the company, develop performance indicators and provide reports to the senior management.
- Working with the purchasing team to maintain & develop the vendor rating system. Reporting and recommendations provided to the purchasing team and company management.
- Ensure tests and procedures are properly understood and completed. Audit documentation and products to ensure compliance with current methodology.
- Ensure correct documentation / certification is provided with all equipment.
- Maintenance, development and audit of the existing ISO9001 accreditation. Ensure compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
- Identifying relevant quality related training needs and delivering training.
- Writing technical and management system reports.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity my client is looking for:
- A Quality professional within a quality control environment.
- Electromechanical / scientific instrument industry background preferred.
- Detailed understanding of manufacturing processes such as MRP, Six Sigma and LEAN.
- Excellent written and IT skills, with the ability to accurately & clearly document specifications / manuals.
- Good attention to detail, organised and able to prioritise.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits