You are here
Working for a true market-leading FMCG brand
Excellent opportunities for progression and development
About Our Client
Our client is a global FMCG brand, that has established themselves as a real market leader in their field. They possess a strong global identity as well as a long term local presence in Shropshire. This is an opportunity to join a market leader, and forge a career with them.
Working as a Quality Manager you will:
- To develop, support and coordinate strategy for Site quality standards, for its suppliers to assure compliance with policies and systems.
To provide expert advice and coordination on quality and food safety issues.
- To execute Quality reviews by establishing and monitoring of the Quality KPI's
To execute compliance auditing and to coordinate the internal auditing system in order to ensure the quality assurance of internal manufacturing.
- To support Quality Improvement plans whilst ensuring quality objectives and targets are met.
- To assess quarantines and non-conformities on finished products to ensure that no substandard goods are approved whilst preventing customer service issues and dissatisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Quality Manager will have:
- Extensive knowledge of quality management techniques such as HACCP, BRC, ISO
- University degree in food technology or other relevant fields
- Ability to find his way in a complex business environment and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Able to communicate at all levels of the organisation very clearly both verbally and written
- The ability to make independent key business judgements
- Proven track record in Engineering & Manufacturing
What's on Offer
This role is paying between £35-45,000 dependent on experience