You are here
Automotive Experience - TS16949
Customer Facing Experience
About Our Client
Recticel is an international industrial group specialising in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions which contribute to our daily comfort. It develops, produces and commercialises these solutions to offer an extensive range of value-adding industrial and domestic applications through four distinct business lines: Flexible Foams, Bedding, Insulation and Automotive.
Recticel is active in 27 countries and has a workforce of about 7,600 worldwide (including joint ventures). Recticel is listed on Nyse-Euronext stock exchange and its consolidated sales turnover reached EUR 1.33 billion in 2015. To learn more visit www.recticel.com.
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Recticel Limited to find a Quality Manager for their manufacturing site in Corby, Northamptonshire where the continuous growth of diverse products within key accounts has led to a rapid increase in sales. A clear growth plan is in place to almost double turnover by 2018 and the site has already seeing increased demand from its prestigious client base which includes Aston Martin and Bentley.
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, the Quality Manager is responsible for ensuring that the factory operates to the highest standards of quality performance, ensuring systems are continually improved and customer requirements are met.
Main responsibilities include:
- Implementing and facilitating Company policy for Quality as part of the senior management team.
- Managing the Quality team to ensure a continually improving system meets evolving standards.
- Managing all aspects of current production quality, New Product Introduction quality and customer quality complaints.
- Ongoing management of all quality systems especially TS16949
- Achieving customer and internal quality targets
- Customer contact for all product issues and quality aspects of new product introduction
- Drive KPI management and strategic development
The Successful Applicant
The successful Quality Manager will have a proven track record within a high pressure / high volume manufacturing environment, confident with customer facing responsibility, ideally gained within the Automotive sector
Continuous improvement is also at the centre of this role with certification in Kaizen at Green/Black belt level highly advantageous.
In addition, the successful applicant will be:
- A degree qualified professional or equivalent
- Have practical knowledge of TS16949, ISO9001.
- Knowledge of running new product development programmes.
- Have managed a team of quality engineers
- A trained lead-auditor
- A strong relationship builder with the ability to influence and engage at all levels
- NEBOSH / IOSH qualification or equivalent knowledge would be advantageous
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and package