You are here
- Global FMCG food/beverage business
- International remit with some travel involved
About Our Client
The business are a global firm with a well recognisable brand and can offer a fun and dynamic working environment. The business have high standards for those that come and usually will promote internally. This newly created role will sit within a dynamic quality/technical function and will come with high levels of autonomy, but will also need to attract someone that is comfortable with the accountability that comes with this.
This role will manage quality end to end both in the UK and abroad. This includes the management of the non-conformance procedures, investigations into consumer complaints, auditing throughout the supply chain and providing both Technical & NPD support.
The Successful Applicant
- A science degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience within Quality of an FMCG food or beverage organisation
- Experience of external QMS auditing, ideally trained as a lead auditor on food safety management systems or an ISO standard.
- Experience of production trials and supporting NPD projects
- Experience managing incidents and non-conformances
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
£45,000-£50,000 + excellent benefits package