You are here
Quality & Risk Management Senior Manager
International accountancy firm
About Our Client
International accountancy firm, London office.
This internal Quality & Risk Management team at this large accountancy firm engages in providing support, advice and training to partners and staff on quality and risk management matters such as conflict checking, prohibited entities, financial crime, information security and legal and regulatory matters.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in the design and development of risk frameworks, methodology and requirements for the UK firm, supplementing Global policies where required.
- Assisting in the development of procedures and processes to drive consistent application of the risk frameworks across the service streams and Strategic Business Units in the UK.
- Developing and implementing monitoring controls and processes across the business.
- Ensuring that all regulatory and legal requirements are incorporated into policies and processes.
- Helping to define best practice on quality and risk related matters and work with the service stream and Strategic Business Units to support them in execution.
- Helping to assess the impact of all relevant regulatory and legal developments on quality and risk policies and processes and support the communication of the impact to our partners and staff.
- Assisting in the development and delivery of quality and risk related training.
- Special projects as determined by the Head of the QRM Team.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to gain confidence of partners and challenge the status quo, as appropriate.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently; has initiative and is self-motivated.
- Knowledge of risk management, economic issues and the regulatory environment for accountancy firms.
- Direct relevant work experience is preferred including audit and/or compliance.
What's on Offer
Salary up to £75,000