You are here
- Previous supervisory experience working within a Quality department
- Competent in reading detailed and complex component specifications
About Our Client
Based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire my client is a leading manufacturing company, supplying electronic products worldwide. This business has grown rapidly over the last 1-5 years and now require the recruitment of a Quality Control Supervisor.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising a team to ensure everything from raw materials to finished products meet quality and safety standards specified in the specification. As well as ensuring accurate maintenance of inspection records, investigating issues of non-conformity and accurately reporting any quality concerns arising from routine quality control inspections.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the position of Quality Supervisor based in South Yorkshire you will have the following skills & experience:
- Previous supervisory experience working within a Quality department, ideally within in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- Competent in reading detailed and complex component specifications.
- Experience in generating and maintaining information / systems using Microsoft excel spreadsheets and Microsoft word processing.
- Ability to plan your own workload effectively and that of a team of inspectors, whilst maintaining diligence and accuracy under pressure.
- Possessing a 'Can Do' positive attitude being quality focused and orientated.
What's on Offer
Competitive Rates of Pay