You are here
Quality Systems Co-ordinator
£25,000 - £30,000
- Growing organisation
- Great opportunities within the business
About Our Client
Our client are a manufacturing business based in Wiltshire and are looking for an Quality Systems Coordinator to join their growing team.
- Coordinate and participate in internal quality audits, also encompassing some health, safety and environmental aspects.
- Coordinate action plans arising from audit findings.
- Coordinate and administer the CAR system covering actions raised by consumer complaints, non-conforming products from suppliers and issues identified within the factory.
- Assist in the preparation and communication to suppliers of specifications for bought-in materials and components.
- Carry out first-off evaluations of bought in materials and components, and ad hoc re-examinations/studies where required, to verify conformance with established standards and specifications.
- Evaluate quality performance of suppliers and communicate with them regarding corrective action where product delivered does not comply with established standards and specifications.
- Administer the concession system for product which does not comply with established standards and specifications but which is considered suitable for dispatch.
- Assist, and in his/her absence deputise for, the quality manager in liaising with external certification bodies.
- Contribute to and promote continual improvement of quality, safety and environmental performance across all areas.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will have experience of supporting quality management systems with direct knowledge of ISO9001
- Experience within an manufacturing environment
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience