You are here
Quality Systems Manager
- Quality Systems Manager for telecommunications business in Hampshire.
- 12 month fixed term contract to support transition to ISO 9001 (2015).
About Our Client
My client is a global leading Telecommunications business that is looking for a Quality Systems Manager to lead the successful transition to ISO 9001:2015 from their site in Hampshire.My client
The Quality Systems Manager will lead the transition from the current ISO9001 standard to ISO9001:2015 and managing the business QMS to ensure compliance. The new standards are the two key drivers behind this role which reports to the Head of Process Excellence. The transition element of the role will entail completing a gap analysis between the current and new standards, prior to developing and executing an implementation plan. further responsibilities:
- work with Quality Managers to ensure effective transition.
- Manage key stakeholders through the transition.
- Coach key stakeholders through the requirements.
- Establish and implement best practice process standards and Quality Management with supporting frameworks, policies and procedures.
- Implement a robust Quality Assurance process.
- Define, develop and implement the reporting, metrics and KPI framework to track adherence.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to join a trully leading global business my client is looking for:
- Educated to degree level.
- Diploma in Quality Management.
- Certified IRCA Lead Auditor.
- Member of the Chartered Quality Institute.
- Proven track record in a similar role encompassing: process; documentation; risks and issues, and quality.
- Thoroughly grounded in Quality Management ISO9001, with external audit knowledge.
- Successfully managed the transition to an upgraded standard and all that entails.
- Knowledge in business readiness, resourcing and training.
- Can provide concise analysis of schedules, including those from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Excellent all-round communication skills to explain complex issues and their implications concisely.
- Desktop automation skills, including MS Office and use of database applications.
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £60,000 + attractive company benefits on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract