You are here
Quality Technical Audit and Support Officer (TAS)
- HAPPC Level 2
- Internal & External Auditing experience
About Our Client
- Manage the day to day activities to ensure that all necessary scheduled tasks are completed on time and effectively. (e.g. fridge checks/pallet release, glass audits etc)
- Ensure that all food safety incidents are investigated fully and were possible root cause and effective corrective and preventative actions are put in place to help the company achieve a 50% reduction issues.
- Ensure that all databases are completed to allow tracking and trending of all KPI's for the technical team.
- Ensure that for any out of specification results the escalation procedure is followed and that all necessary actions and retest are completed and documented.
- Manage the day to day activity of the taste panels and ensure all results are recorded and trended and that actions are closed out.
- Ensure all internal audits, calibrations and verifications are carried out effectively, accurately and to agreed timescales on the required schedules.
- Carry out Health Check audits against the Health Check schedule ensuring that all areas are thoroughly audited and any non conformances which are identified are formally raised so that a corrective action plan can be implemented.
- Carry out Quality and consistency line audits on all lines running. Any lines not audited must be reported to the following shift.
- Work with Operations Management to ensure that effective and robust corrective actions are implemented for all relevant NCN's.
- Manage the company hold system in order to ensure that it is being used effectively and that corrective actions, disposals, repairs and reworks are being carried out according to agreed timescales and audited
The Successful Applicant
- Core Competency testing
- Health and Safety induction.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of specification.
- Understanding of key quality parameters
- Challenging personality
- High personal standards
- HAPPC Level 2
- Food Safety Level 2
What's on Offer
3 tier shift pattern
Please follow up for more details