You are here
Quantity Surveyor (Housing Frameworks)
- Commercial lead managing a junior team
- Full ownership of x3 concurrent contracts
About Our Client
I am working with one of the UK's largest and most successful Social Housing contractors. They have built a concrete foundation and core set of business values which each business unit embodies to culminate in continuous growth. They have grown organically and look at empowering their staff through internal promotions and incentives.
They are specialists in Planned, Responsive, R&M and Regeneration projects across the UK and are seeking a Managing Surveyor to lead a commercial team on several New Build & Bespoke build contracts.
They have built sustainable and lasting partnerships with both local authorities and private clients which has resulted in full order books and a continuous pipeline of work.
The company has clear aspiration and growth plans to be the driving force within the UK housing market. 2016 see's a internal restructure with many of the business units looking to expand and diversify.
This is a challenging environment where you have the opportunity to showcase your skill and have a direct impact on the contracts you will be managing. My client are looking for someone who is pragmatic, autonomous and has the ability to lead from the front.
You will be given continuous training and support from senior management however you will be given the platform to be autonomous and not be micromanaged.
My client is ambitious are constantly looking at how they can improve both operationally and commercially. The have a clear five year development plan to increase turnover by an additional £50m. The commercial team will be a key influence in implementing this plan.
- London based contracts
- Structured and clear pathway to progress to senior management / board level
- Ability to lead a junior commercial team
The Successful Applicant
- Main contractor background
- Have experience being client facing and the main representative for the contractor
- Be autonomous and able to take full responsibility of a contract or partnership
- Have an innovative mindset and be driven by change, whilst constantly looking at ways to improve and increase business efficiency
- Have management experience and led a junior commercial team
What's on Offer
You will be provided will unparalleled training and support from Senior Management as well as be given the platform to take ownership of your contracts and be autonomous in your approach.
My client have seen constant growth and success through organic growth and promoting from within. They believe in empowering their staff and providing high performers with the platform to grow.
£50,000 - £60,000 + package