You are here
- leading Utilities Contractor
- Large recently secured contracts
About Our Client
Our client is one of the UKs largest and most recognised Contractors, with numerous high profile contracts nationwide across Civil Engineering, Utilities, and Housing
The role of Quantity Surveyor will involve:
*Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting.
*Develop and monitor the use of cost and financial reporting systems.
*Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control.
*Guide and advise staff on contractual issues
*Guide and develop site staff, identifying training where necessary
*Monitor contract compliance against statutory requirements.
*Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
The Successful Applicant
For the Quantity Surveyor role we are looking for:
- Experience of Commercial works, ideally in the utilities industry
- Experinece of high volumes of schemes
- HND or higher in a relevant commercial/quantity surveying discipline
What's on Offer
£33000 to £38000+ car + package benefits