You are here
- Leading Civil Engineering contractor
- Quantity Surveyor role on newly awarded contract
About Our Client
Our client is a recognised Utilities & Civils Contractor, with numerous high profile contracts nationwide across Civils, Water, Rail, Power, and Environmental
The role of Quantity Surveyor will involve:
*Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting.
*Develop and monitor the use of cost and financial reporting systems.
*Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control.
*Guide and advise staff on contractual issues
*NEC contract knowledge
*Guide and develop site staff, identifying training where necessary
*Monitor contract compliance against statutory requirements.
*Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
The Successful Applicant
For the Quantity Surveyor role we are looking for:
- Experience of Commercial works in the Civil Engineering industry
- Experience of NEC contracts
- HND or higher in a relevant commercial/quantity surveying discipline
What's on Offer
£36000 to £42000 + car + benefits