You are here
Quantity Surveyor/Employers Agent
- Employer's Agent/ Quantity Surveyor with an diverse Housing management company
- New role in a growing company
About Our Client
I am working on behalf of one of the UK's leading housing management consultancy's. They have seen continual growth and development, as well as flourishing in a highly competitive challenging market.
My client is a highly ambitious business, that constantly looks at how they can improve both processes for their customers through strong operations and sound commercial management. They have a clear five year development plan to increase turnover. The commercial team will be a key influence in implementing this plan.
They have built an excellent reputation with their clients and due to their high levels of service have been a key figure in the UK social housing environment. Due to this growth they are looking at expanding their commercial team and are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to be a commercial lead on a R+M contract in London.
You will be provided will unparalleled training and support from Senior Management as well as be given the platform to take ownership of your contracts and be autonomous in your approach.
My client have seen constant growth and success through organic growth and promoting from within. They believe in empowering their staff and providing high achievers with the platform to grow both personally and professionally.
The Successful Applicant
- Repairs and maintenance experience
- Main contractor background
- Have experience being client facing where you are the lead figure for the contractor
- Be autonomous and able to take full responsibility of a contract or partnership
- Have an innovative mindset and be driven by change, whilst constantly looking at ways to improve and increase business efficiency
- Schedule of rates experience
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £50,000 + a competitive package