You are here
Fast growing specialist contractor in the sector
Lead QS/Estimator position within the business
About Our Client
Our client is on one of the fastest growing business in it's sector, with a healthy order book over the next few years
The main requirements are:
To assist the Commercial Manager contributing to the companies viability and success by securing work by means of a competitive or negotiated tender process.
To maximise income and return upon all expenditure by effective commercial management of all works projects.
Provide commercial support and assistance to operational teams, by implementing and reacting to relevant contractual provisions and regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Quantity Surveying (or other commercially related discipline)
- Minimum 5 years experience within construction.
- Good knowledge of forms of contract, measurement and valuation
- Able to manage and effectively monitor sub-contractors
- Have excellent communication - both oral and written, numeric and computer skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work to own initiative
- Ability to build strong relationships with all management levels
- Highly ambitious and compelled
- Able to quickly build strong working relationships with people at all levels
What's on Offer
£32000 to £37000 + full package benefits