You are here
Rail (Construction) Supply Chain Manager
£55,000 - £65,000
- Supply Chain Manager- Rail
- Tier 1 Contractor
About Our Client
Tier 1 Rail Contractor.
- Lead Supply Management activity within the Business Unit
- Develop and implement the Supply Chain strategy
- Work closely with stakeholders and category managers to understand customer requirements and implement the most appropriate Supply Chain solutions
- Ensures that the supply chain is safe, sustainable and appropriately accredited
- Contract management of suppliers
- Maintain and improve supplier relationships
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of Strategic Supply Chain Management in a rail or construction environment
- Contract management experience
- Basic knowledge of contract law
- Experience of Supplier Relationship Management
- Ability to analyse data and write reports
- Excellent negotiator, you will be credible, extremely resilient and able to work in a fast paced, demanding and challenging environment.
What's on Offer
Negotiable- depending on experience.