You are here
This position is now filled
- Managing an Electronic Design Team
- Specialist Technical Product
About Our Client
Our client has grown into a Â£20 million turnover business from a start up 20 years ago, through state of the art Reserch and Development within a niche market. They are situated in Greater Manchester with a global customer base.
As the R&D Manager you will need to -
- Conduct Testing and Validation of new designs
- Support and develop new products / design initiatives
- Managing a small team of 2/3 Electronic design engineer
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will offer the following skills and experience
- Circuit and electronic design (inclusive of PCB design)
- Strong track record in analogue and digital electronics including embedded processors (inc. firmware)
- Experience within scientific equipment or research environment would be beneficial.
- Testing and Validation experience would be preferable
- Degree, Masters or PhD in Electronics, Physics or related field.
- Managing a team of Electronic Design engineers or leading a large project with direct reports.
What's on Offer
Â£45,000 - Â£55,000 p/annum
Inc. pension, private health care and an annual bonus.