You are here
Real Estate Investment Analyst
- Unique opportunity to join a reputable, prime property investment fund
- 50% will be looking at new investments and 50% asset management
About Our Client
This exciting role will require the successful candidate to work closely with the principals of the business to evaluate various investment opportunities and be adaptable, well-organised professional who is capable of working well under pressure. The candidate to have superb advanced modelling skills, sound analytical skills and the ability to work with qualitative and quantitative data sets.
The firm will be launching its third Fund in 2017 and the position includes day to day responsibilities with the Fund.
The ideal candidate will have a solid academic background from a top-tier university, be commercially astute and familiar with all aspects of real estate transactions.
Key attributes & responsibilities:
- Extensive advanced financial analysis and modelling skills.
- Building and maintaining complex cash flow models for current and prospective property acquisitions, to include comprehensive sensitivity analysis over a range of scenarios.
- Research, analysis and summarising current real estate industry statistics/transactions, and use such research to support and challenge the assumptions of the financial and operating business plans.
- Participate in meetings/strategy sessions and contributing to the formulation of robust business plans for current and prospective purchases.
- Assist with the preparation of investment documents to support debt and equity raising.
- Tracking financial investment opportunities including fund investments and other collective investment schemes.
- Responsible for discharge of development CP's, commercial, lease and other documentation for current and prospective properties/development.
The Successful Applicant
- The candidate will have 3 to 5 years prior experience as an investment analyst within Real Estate M&A / investment banking / corporate finance or as a chartered surveyor
- The candidate must have a strong numerical undergraduate degree from a top-tier university (minimum 2.1).
- Advanced MS Excel and analytical skills, with attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
What's on Offer
A salary of between £50k-£60k is being offered plus bonus and benefits