You are here
- An ideal position for an Employment Lawyer looking for a new career
- This role would offer great career prospects both at home and abroad
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment agency which is recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth.
Michael Page really does offer a career both in the UK or abroad as suggested by the figure of 87% of our directors and above that have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
We are looking for a professional probably from a legal background and ideally with experience in Employment Law, Litigation (Criminal Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation or Civil Litigation) or Commercial Law.
As a recruitment advisor working for Michael Page HR in our London office you will be responsible for creating, building and nurturing client business relationships with HR Professionals in a range of companies from Globally recognised to significant start up businesses.
In essence we are looking for individuals that can network and build commercial relationships in the London area.
As well as selling our recruitment services you will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client which will generally mean managing a recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond.
Your role will include sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages, presenting suitable candidates to clients and most importantly adding value to any client business with commercial insight, information and advice.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally we are looking for a Professional with a legal background who can relate to an HR Professional that is looking for a consultative and professional approach.
We would be very keen to hear from:
- An Employment lawyer that is looking to make the move into a new career where they have more power over their progression and remuneration:
- A paralegal with similar employment experience looking to build a career in a global organisation where promotion is based on their achievements and not time in the job.
We would also be very interested to talk to lawyers and paralegals from other areas of law such as criminal law, personal injury law and litigation including family litigation.
You must be looking at developing a new career in an organisation that is outside the law and focused on delivering a commercial service and sales.
What's on Offer
This recruitment consultant job will provide a lawyer with a new and exciting career. Based in our London offices it will also promise:
- unlimited career opportunities, both nationally and internationally, through our worldwide network of offices.
- ongoing training and development throughout your career and work in a team of hard-working people that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- a highly competitive base salary with performance-related bonus or commission. 23 days holiday p.a., opportunity to join a group pension scheme, Bupa membership, life assurance, child care vouchers, season ticket loans, Employee Assistance Programme, charitable giving scheme.