You are here
Recruitment and Admissions Manager
- Recruitment and Admissions
- Higher Education
About Our Client
Client is a globally recognised University based in London.
- Plan and forecast the year's recruitment and implement the agreed recruitment plan with support from the marketing and admissions team.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of these plans according to key performance indicators, providing weekly and monthly recruitment reports to stakeholders.
- Work closely with colleagues in marketing and across the business to regularly assess needs and priorities relating to admissions/recruitment.
- Enhance, develop and manage relationships on an international scale with a number of key recruitment sources including local representatives, alumni and commercial partners.
- Manage leads pipeline through CRM system and ensure timely follow up.
- End-to-end coordination of the admissions process - from initial enquiry through to enrolled student. This includes the organisation of admissions and welcome events, the creation of admissions documents and the use of online application systems.
- Produce student recruitment reports and develop plans to target new recruitment potentials (in the UK, Europe and internationally)
- Present programmes at off-campus events, and to visitors and applicants on-campus.
- Develop a schedule of regular email communications to enquirers and applicants to promote the programme/school/events, as required.
- Review and update print and email and other digital communications for assigned programmes to ensure that content and key messages are kept up-to-date.
- Review the School website to ensure that all information related to admissions for your assigned programmes is accurate.
- Research new potential recruitment opportunities (e.g. higher education fairs) and work with the European Marketing Manager to organise logistics where appropriate.
- Undertake regular competitor analysis in order to assist with the marketing and presentation of the programme.
- Participate in the planning of programme information sessions, fairs and open days to aid the School's recruitment activities.
- Represent the School at on-campus/ off campus recruitment events both locally and internationally.
- Work with the Campus Events Coordinator and other relevant parties to support events with potential to promote or showcase our full-time programmes.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience within Student Recruitment at a Higher Education organisation is essential
- Excellent organisational and IT skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, with minimum supervision.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to analyse and interpret data.
- Experience of working in an international environment.
- Foreign languages are a plus.
- University admissions experience is desirable.
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £29,000 per annum plus benefits