You are here
Recruitment Consultant - Digital
- Recruitment Consultant role - Digital roles - market leading company
- Based from Weybridge office, Surrey. Buoyant market
About Our Client
Our Digital recruitment business is a specialist division of PageGroup, a leading employer or choice as rated by the SundayTimes and Glassdoor. Operating from 5 of our UK offices including Weybridge and Holborn, London we focus on servicing the rapid client and candidate demand across job families in eCommerce, Digital Marketing, Data, AdTech, Design and Development. One day you'll be reviewing a Videographer's portfolio, the next you might be meeting the Head of eCommerce at a pureplay retailer discuss their latest hire. It's really that varied and fast evolving.
We're passionate about your career progression. Most people join us as consultants but we have plenty of examples of people who start at more senior levels - it all depends on your experience. Look at the steps you'll take at PageGroup within our careers section:
Each consulting team at PageGroup delivers a tailored approach to recruitment, concentrating on individual market sectors to ensure clients and candidates benefit from specialist knowledge and proven recruitment strategies. Ultimately you'll be tasked with developing our partnerships with a number of existing and new customers (Candidates and Clients) and delivering best in class recruitment solutions. This a 360 degree role in which your business, commercial and recruitment acumen will develop very quickly.
The Successful Applicant
Previous recruitment experience is purely desirable and not essential; the majority of our consultants have backgrounds in the industries into which they now recruit, adding real value to the recruitment process. What you must bring is enthusiasm, energy, and, a commitment to making the most of your career. A passion for people, the ability to thrive in a conceptual sales role, resilience and the desire to work in a team-orientated and collaborative culture are prerequisites.
What's on Offer
- Excellent base salary & quarterly bonus scheme plus other reward incentive schemes
- Flexible Benefits package
- Fantastic office infrastructure
- In-house marketing services, IT and L&D support
- A Meritocratic model that could see your career start in Surrey and head to the USA via Brazil
- A Dynamic working charter that offers the flexibility to work in the field or from home when required to ensure you can operate at the maximum