You are here
Recruitment Consultant - Front Office, FS & Banking
- Ambitious and enthusiastic Sales Professionals required for FS Recruitment role
- Recruitment Consutlant vacancy within our leading FS & Banking business
About Our Client
About our client
Michael Page is an International FTSE 250 listed recruitment company. Established in 1976 we recruit for 25 disciplines through 153 offices across 35 countries worldwide. We have been working with professionals in the banking and financial services sector across London for more than three decades. Recruiting front, middle and back office roles on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Michael Page Financial Services and Banking is one of our top performing businesses within the UK with a number of specialist recruitment teams based in Aldermanbury square in central London.
The Michael Page philosophy is built around recruiting, training and advancing the careers of our consultants. We know we offer exceptional career opportunities and this year we have promoted more people than ever and have seen record international office moves across the globe from the Group.
This role sits within our established financial services recruitment team based in London City. You will be working with and supported by an experienced and highly motivated recruitment team operating within a proactive and fun working environment. Michael Page financial services and banking undertakes the specialist recruitment of finance, accounting, treasury, risk, compliance, change and front office banking professionals from entry level through to director level roles.
Having operated in this market for over 33 years our successful track record is second to none and we represent an impressive client portfolio, including a broad range of companies from global banking businesses to small independent finance companies. The many long-standing clients we work with are testament to our ability to consistently deliver as the recruiter of choice.
Within our fast paced front office team, the role involves the full end to end recruitment cycle from development of your candidate portfolio through to client placement. Some key elements in the role include:-
* Identifying and selling new business opportunities, developing client relationships and managing a client portfolio.
* Developing a network of candidates whilst managing their aspirations and career search.
* Managing your clients and candidates through the recruitment process from initial interview to offer stage (not forgetting the post placement service).
* Focusing on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management (CRM)
The Successful Applicant
Based in the City, London you will be recruiting into front office within the financial services and banking sector.
Wherever you have gained your previous experience, as long as you can demonstrate the competencies we stand by and are interested in working in a sales / recruitment environment, then Michael Page can offer you the career, job satisfaction, training and development you are looking for. In fact 98% of our managers and directors started their careers as a consultant.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
* Strong sales, networking and client development abilities.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career.
* Sound commercial business acumen
- An interest or grasp of financial markets would be benficial in the role
-Preferably you will hold a higher degree qualification with a track record of success.
What's on Offer
We offer a structured development for all our consultants and our recipe for success is simple, recruit high calibre individuals, teach them to sell, develop them throughout their career and watch the business grow.
You can expect:
* Excellent salary ranging from £25,000 - £40,000 plus competitive bonuses
* Industry leading training throughout your career
* Clear targets for next step promotion opportunities
* International opportunities
* To join a world leading recruitment brand and gain the support from the industry leading recruiters