You are here
Recruitment Consultant - Front Office
- Excellent opportunity to join a successful front office team
- Business Development and origination of new client relationships
About Our Client
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy with over 140 offices in 34 countries around the world. Our front office team in London has been mapping and developing relationships in the Global Banking & Asset Management markets since our foundation in 1984. We focus on a variety of mandates from senior search to contingent assignments with Corporate & Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Advisory Houses and other Financial Institutions.
Our Global Banking & Asset Management team consists of 5 people and the consultant will be joining a warm desk with the expectation to grow the portfolio.
We offer a highly structured training program and successful consultants are regularly transferred to other Michael Page offices around the world, including New York, Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Sydney, San Francisco, Toronto, Dubai, Hong Kong, etc.
Please refer to the following link for more details:
Excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant - Front Office for Michael Page Financial Services in London
The role will involve:
* Business development and origination of new client relationships (banks, asset managers and financial institutions).
* Relationship management of a portfolio of banks, financial institutions and asset managers.
* Developing an understanding of Equity or Debt Markets, including M&A, Private Equity, Leveraged Finance, Structured Finance, Project Finance (Infrastructure, Energy and Oil & Gas), Corporate Banking, and Equity Research.
* Meeting with clients to sell recruitment solutions to them.
* Generating candidates for new opportunities via networking, our database and selective headhunting.
* Managing the recruitment process, negotiation and closing deals.
The Successful Applicant
Excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant - Front Office for Michael Page Financial Services in the City.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Previous sales experience, from recruitment (consultant or researcher), banking, financial institution or equivalent background.
* An understanding and general interest in banking and of financial products.
* A determined attitude and drive to succeed.
* Strong networking, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently and the willingness to take ownership of their portfolio & roles.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary + quarterly cash bonus + high flyer incentive programs