You are here
Recruitment Consultant, FTSE 250 business
- Unrivalled career development and world-class training
- Times Top 100 company to work for 9 years in a row
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for 40 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our global team.
PageGroup has been recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth. 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
Based in London, in our largest recruitment office in the UK, your responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships
- Selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
- You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery.
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond.
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
- Monthly, quarterly and half-year incentives - prizes include trips abroad, 5* lunches, and team days and nights out.
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record of working in a sales environment.
- A proven communicator with the ability to build rapport effectively.
- Strong time management skills
- Driven, tenacious and resilient individual
What's on Offer
Our values and culture are reflected in everything we do, in each of our offices across the globe. It's what sets us apart - join us and you'll receive the best training, support and development opportunities throughout your PageGroup career and plenty of rewards for your work.
No one can match the opportunities we offer - and it's up to you to decide the path your career takes. Want to lead a team of consultants and see them beat targets every quarter? Want to develop your career internationally? Want to be the highest biller? All of this can become a reality at PageGroup.