You are here
Recruitment Consultant - Housing
FTSE 250 Recruitment Consultancy
Property & Construction
About Our Client
Recruitment Consultant - Housing (Manchester)
Over a period spanning more than 30 years, Michael Page has established itself as a global recruitment leader. We are a FTSE 250 listed business that is dedicated to maintaining consistent organic growth through a meritocratic structure, where delivery of results are rewarded with the opportunity for fast career progression.
Our consistently strong financial results are testament to the strength of our business model and strategy, where our people are rewarded with a share of profits in addition to an excellent basic salary and benefits. To maintain this momentum we are looking to hire exceptional individuals who have the desire to build a successful career in a sales environment.
Recruitment Consultant - Housing (Manchester) - Prpoerty
The role of a Recruitment Consultant will include the following;
- Identifying and evaluating employers' recruitment needs.
- Negotiating terms of employment
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Clarifying and negotiating salary and benefits relating to the role
- Negotiating fees relating to work the consultant will undertake for the client
- Reviewing applications, managing interviews and considering candidates and shortlists
- Building and maintaining candidate and clients relationships though telephone dialog and face to face meetings.
The Successful Applicant
Recruitment Consultant - Housing - Property
We are searching for individuals with excellent interpersonal and relationship skills coupled with the determination and tenacity to succeed based out of Spinningfields central office in Manchester. Previous sales experience is not essential.
Our Recruitment Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, including construction and property professionals, retailers, estate agents and graduates.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary plus an unlimited bonus potential.