You are here
Recruitment Consultant in HR
- A unique role working with HR Professionals at a range of Global Brands
- An opportunity for someone looking for a career in a FTSE listed company
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of professionals for the world's top companies.
PageGroup has been recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth. 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes.
Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well being is vital to the growth of our global team.
As a recruitment consultant in HR you will work for Michael Page HR in our Reading office where you will be responsible for creating, building and nurturing client business relationships. In essence we are looking for individuals that can network and build commercial relationships in the Thames Valley area, which is home to some of world's leading companies.
As well as selling our recruitment services you will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client which will generally mean managing a recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond.
Your role will include sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages, presenting suitable candidates to clients and most importantly adding value to any client business with commercial insight, information and advice.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for someone who is based in Reading or in the Berkshire area.
The ideal person will be interested in building a career in a sales focused environment and where they can have a high degree of influence over their career and their remuneration.
Ideally you will also have experience working in Human Resources or in recruitment. However, we are very interested in anyone with a sales background or a commercially focused role with a Business to Business element to it.
What's on Offer
This role as a recruitment consultant in HR will provide you with a role in our Thames Valley office located in Reading, and:
- unlimited and very real career opportunities, both nationally and internationally, through our worldwide network of offices.
- ongoing training and development throughout your career and work in a team of hard-working people that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- a highly competitive base salary with performance-related bonus or commission. 23 days holiday p.a., opportunity to join a group pension scheme, Bupa membership, life assurance, child care vouchers, season ticket loans, Employee Assistance Programme, charitable giving scheme.