You are here
This position is now filled
Recruitment Consultant - Michael Page
- Great Training
- Excellent earning potential
About Our Client
PageGroup is made up of three market leading global recruitment brands; Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel. Each brand operates separately to secure top candidates at different levels - executive talent, qualified professionals and clerical or part-qualified staff.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will quickly take on a 360 degree recruitment role, managing both candidates and clients.
In recruitment no day is ever the same! That said, you can expect to be getting involved in the following:
* Sourcing for candidates for live vacancies via our database, referrals, online adverts and social media
* Meeting with candidates to discuss how we can assist with their job search
* Continuing to develop your business by contacting new clients and introducing your service
* Meeting with clients to build/maintain a relationship and sell the Michael Page proposition
Michael Page Finance is the one of largest Finance Recruiter in the UK, and has a market-leading reputation. We have long-standing client relationships with blue-chip brands and SME's giving you the chance to work with a diverse range of businesses.
As well as managing your portfolio of vacancies on a day-to-day basis, you will also have the opportunity to think strategically about how to develop your presence in the competitive Cardiff market. This involves market mapping, reading the business press, networking, issuing market material and utilizing social media
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally Sales experience
- Team player
What's on Offer
Salary - good package and bonus