You are here
Recruitment Consultant - Technical Sales
- Looking for experienced Technical Sales Recruiters to join a global brand
- Opportunities in: Building & Construction; Technical/Industrial; and Healthcare
About Our Client
- The company is a market leader with multiple offices both in the UK and globally.
- Their brand is both well-known and respected, giving consultants an edge when contacting new businesses.
- They offer the best training and development program in the industry, helping you to become the best you can be.
- The career path is clear and well structured. You will know exactly what you have to do to get to the next level in the business. The harder/smarter you work, the faster you will get there.
- Deserving consultants are rewarded with breakfast clubs, quarterly trips away, vouchers and many other benefits.
- If you work hard and want to work for a company which recognises your hard work with tangible rewards, this may be the company and role for you.
- Recruitment is not an easy ride - However for those who have the tenacity and resilience to succeed in this business, it can be extremely rewarding, both personally and financially.
- Working in recruitment is like running your own business with the security of a large corporation. You have the freedom to choose how to run your desk and essentially, your own business.
- The day to day role involves:
- New business development
- Candidate generation and management
- Client development and management
- Development of industry and market knowledge
- Client visits and candidate meetings
- You will take a consultative approach matching more than candidate background and skills to a role. Recruitment is all about people and you must be able to connect with and relate to people to succeed in this role.
- Finally, your main goal will be to generate revenue for the business and just as importantly, yourself.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be degree educated (or have equivalent work experience).
- You will experience in a challenging, targeted sales environment.
- You will be confident and have an insatiable drive and determination to succeed.
- You will be resilient and fully able to continue working hard, even when things don't seem to be going your way. Recruitment is full of highs and lows, but the highs make the journey worth it!
- You will be ambitious - always thinking about what you need to do to get to the next level in your career.
- You will be competitive. Recruitment is an inherently competitive industry and environment. Ex-sports people often thrive in recruitment!
- You will be intelligent; able to learn and map your market becoming a respected expert in your field.
- You will be personable when talking to clients and candidates. It is vital they buy in to you as an individual and your personality will play a huge part in this.
Recruitment is not for everyone. For those who have the above and succeed, it is both a personally and financially rewarding career, where you can control your own future whilst having a direct impact on how much you earn. Not many career paths can offer you that...
What's on Offer
- £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
- Industry leading personal training and career development program.
- Vitality Health Care