You are here
Recruitment Consultant (Technology)
- Must have a consultative sales approach
- Enjoy working towards targets
About Our Client
Michael Page Technology is about to double in size heading into 2017 and wants the best in the business to join them. We are investing unprecedented amounts to grow Michael Page Technology's already well established brand into a genuine super power in the IT recruitment market.
If you are an experienced recruiter at any level and are interested in joining us on this journey, we're providing unparalleled opportunities to fly both in terms of earnings and career. In return we will offer attractive salaries, generous and clearly structured OTE potential and impressive flexible benefits package. We can also guarantee fast-track career progression opportunities for those who deliver results, through to manager and director level, both in the UK and overseas.
We are an output focused business and put a premium on delivery, diversity, work-life balance and recognising success. You will receive the very best ongoing investment in learning and development and be part of a culture based on success, sales results and entrepreneurial thinking, not short term KPI measures.
This is an unprecedented opportunity to join an exciting, innovative and vibrant business, and help to shape the future, whilst having the reassurance of knowing you are working for a business who makes millions in profit every year.
As a Michael Page Technology recruiter, you will have the best in class tools and technology to assist you in developing your business, supported by ongoing learning and development from internal and external providers to help you build on your skills and grow your career.
Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required. Responsibilities include:
- Developing new client business, utilizing Michael Page Technology's existing relationships and Page Group's extensive reach to exploit 'warm' commercial opportunities.
- Ownership of existing key client relationships and major accounts.
- Managing multiple job campaigns.
- Acting as a 'sector expert' to your clients, candidates and colleagues, including cross selling for other Technology division consultants.
- Devising and executing clear candidate generation and management strategies.
- Meeting with candidates and clients to better understand requirements and gain market knowledge.
- Creating and following clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals.
The Successful Applicant
You will need to possess the following skills:
- A desire to want to play a core role in significantly scaling a business
- A proven track record in recruitment, ideally IT sector though not exclusively
- Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
- A track record of consistent billings, both with existing clients and development of new accounts
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate tenacity, competitiveness and a commercial edge along with a desire to earn financial rewards
- Recognizes our core values: Never Give Up, Work as a Team, Make it Fun, Be Passionate, Take Pride.
- A desire to want to progress and challenge yourself continually
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and demanding environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive base/ clear ote based on experience
- MyBenefits - flexible benefits scheme
- Unlimited career progression potential
- High flyer events for strong performance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Season Ticket Loans
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Plan
- MyDiscounts Scheme
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Charitable Giving Scheme
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays