You are here
Recruitment Consultant - Trainee or Experienced
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Warm senior temp desk
About Our Client
Michael Page is the original PageGroup brand, specialising in the recruitment of mid-senior level hires across a range of Professional Services disciplines.
We work with an extensive client base to advise and develop appropriate recruitment processes to secure the right talent for their organisation. Our capabilities include placing both interim and permanent candidates either from database or advertised selection.
Our Nationwide coverage of 13 office locations and specialist consultants has led us to become the largest recruiter of mid-senior management roles in the UK.
From speaking to a candidate on the phone, to visiting a client's offices, to writing adverts and mapping your market, no two days are the same in this role. Expect to spend lots of time speaking to and meeting a range of different people, and don't be afraid to sell!
The Successful Applicant
Recruitment experience is not essential - we can teach you that! - but in order to be successful in this role, you will be:
- Friendly and outgoing - enjoying speaking to new people daily
- Bright and switched-on - able to 'join the dots' in order to match clients and candidates
- Fearless - not afraid to pick up the phone to clients and candidates alike
- Determined and tenacious - able to dig deep when the going gets tough!
- Hungry for success
What's on Offer
- Market-leading starting basic salary
- Excellent team bonus structure
- Incentive schemes including £50 notes as prizes, team outings and trips abroad for highest performers
- The best recruitment training programme bar none
- Unrivalled development and progression opportunities which are driven entirely by your ambition and performance
- The opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in Nottingham City Centre.