You are here
- Must have a consultative sales approach
- Enjoy working towards Targets
About Our Client
Michael Page International is a FTSE 250 professional level Recruitment Consultancy with a presence in 34 countries globally and head office in London. We operate a merit based culture where high performance is rewarded both financially and with career progression opportunities; with 95% of our operational Directors starting out at Consultant level. We offer excellent performance based incentives and the opportunity to transfer internationally to exciting destinations such as Melbourne, Shanghai, New York and Sao Paolo.
In the UK, our Procurement and Supply Chain division has 17 teams of specialist consultants based within 13 UK offices. Last year we placed over 1800 purchasing and supply chain professionals in interim and permanent roles for organisations ranging from global multinationals to local SME's.
We are an output focused business and put a premium on delivery, diversity, work-life balance and recognising success. You will receive the very best ongoing investment in learning and development and be part of a culture based on success, sales results and entrepreneurial thinking, not short term KPI measures.
As a Michael Page Supply Chain recruiter, you will have the best in class tools and technology to assist you in developing your business, supported by ongoing learning and development from internal and external providers to help you build on your skills and grow your career. In recruitment no day is ever the same! That said, you can expect to be getting involved in the following:
- Ownership of existing key client relationships and major accounts.
- Continuing to develop your business by contacting new clients and introducing your service
- Sourcing for candidates for live vacancies via our database, referrals, online adverts and social media
- Managing multiple job campaigns.
- Acting as a 'sector expert' to your clients, candidates and colleagues, including cross selling for other Supply Chain division consultants.
- Devising and executing clear candidate generation and management strategies.
- Meeting with candidates and clients to better understand requirements and gain market knowledge.
- Creating and following clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals.
The Successful Applicant
You will need to possess the following skills:
- A desire to want to play a core role in significantly scaling a business
- Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
- A track record of consistent billings, both with existing clients and development of new accounts
- Have good organisation skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to work at pace
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- Be ambitious and highly motivated
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn to sell
- Recognizes our core values: Never Give Up, Work as a Team, Make it Fun, Be Passionate, Take Pride.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary + performance-related bonus + other benefits