You are here
- Superb opportunity to grow your career
- Commercial role with superb career potential
About Our Client
Michael Page Finance is the leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top companies.
First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together.
The Page Group operates through 164 offices in 34 countries and has over 5,000 employees worldwide.
We are currently looking to hire a Temporary Recruitment Consultant for our team in Maidstone. After a record breaking performance in 2015, we are looking to expand the team and hire talented, outstanding individuals with passion for a career in recruitment. Whether you're advising a global multinational or helping a candidate to take the next step in their career, you will manage the recruitment process from start to finish. Key elements of the role include:
* Providing market knowledge and advice to employers
* Calling on clients and developing new business and relationships
* Negotiating contracts and agreements - Sourcing suitable candidates via networking, advertising and referrals
* Maintaining candidate networks in given industry
* Interviewing candidates on a general basis and for specific roles
* Managing the job offer process and negotiating salary packages
* Maintaining market and commercial awareness through research and networking
* Working as part of a team to maximise Michael Page's commercial performance
* Developing and managing ongoing client relationships - both on the phone and face to face
The Successful Applicant
The opportunity of Temporary Recruitment Consultant is suitable for ambitious individuals with either (although not exclusively):
* General business, commerce or sales experience
* Previous Recruitment Consultant experience
You will be very comfortable building strong and lasting relationships with clients and candidates, and willing to go the extra mile to get the right result.
It is important that you are keen and willing to pick up the telephone and speak to people, and I would strongly advise supplementing your email application with a telephone call to the recruiting contact - Paul Urquhart on 01622 604 511, mentioning the reason for your call.
What's on Offer
The senior recruitment consultant role offers -
* Competitive Basic Salary (Dependant on experience)
* Success led Bonus scheme
* First Class Corporate Benefits
* Unlimited career progression potential
*Management and director opportunities