You are here
- Previous experience in Recruitment/Sales/HR would be advantageous
- Excellent career opportunity with extensive rewards
About Our Client
Michael Page's track record of success is second to none having operated in this area for over 30 years, our client portfolio is impressive and includes a broad range of companies from 'blue chip' global organisations through to smaller specialist businesses.
Wherever you have gained your previous experience, as long as you demonstrate the competencies we stand by and are interested in working in a sales environment, then Michael Page could offer you the career, job satisfaction, training and development you are looking for. 98% of our managers and directors started their careers as a consultant.
As a Recruitment Consultant you can be confident that each day will bring a fresh new challenge. Within one of the most fast-paced and dynamic industries in the UK, Michael Page are a world leading FTSE 200 business with operations covering 5 continents, and over 20 disciplines including our growing office in Leeds.
No two days are the same as a Recruitment Consultant, but broadly speaking a you are primarily responsible for:
* Identifying and selling new business opportunities, developing client relationships and managing a client database
* Developing and selling a network of candidates and managing their aspirations and career search
* Managing your clients and candidates through the recruitment process from initial interview to offer stage
* Focusing on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management (CRM).
* Significant networking to attract new candidates
* Offer consultative CV and interview advice to candidates
The Successful Applicant
Our team in Leeds is made up of consultants from a wide range of backgrounds (including accountancy, graduates, sales, banking), so we are open minded as to the type of experience that you will have previously had, however generally you'll have an excellent opportunity to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant if you can answer 'YES' to the majority of the following questions:
* Can you demonstrate first-class communication skills?
* Do you have: entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm, drive and determination?
* Are you self motivated and competitive?
* Are you adaptable with a proactive approach and able to come up with creative solutions to problems?
* Can you change your style of delivery depending on your audience?
What's on Offer
Competitive salary & benefits package