You are here
- Opportunity to work in a competitive environment and control your career
- Excellent earning potential and industry leading training and development
About Our Client
- The company is a market leader with multiple offices both in the UK and globally.
- Their brand is both well-known and respected, giving consultants an edge when contacting new businesses.
- They offer the best training and development program in the industry, helping you to become the best you can be.
- The career path is clear and well structured. You will know exactly what you have to do to get to the next level in the business. The harder/smarter you work, the faster you will get there.
- Deserving consultants are rewarded with breakfast clubs, quarterly trips away, vouchers and many other benefits.
- If you work hard and want to work for a company which recognises your hard work with tangible rewards, this may be the company and role for you.
- Recruitment is not an easy ride - However for those who have the tenacity and resilience to succeed in this business, it can be extremely rewarding, both personally and financially.
- Working in recruitment is like running your own business within the security of a large corporation. You have the freedom to choose how to run your desk and essentially, your own business.
- The day to day role involves:
- New business development
- Candidate generation and management
- Client development and management
- Development of industry and market knowledge
- Client visits and candidate meetings
- You will take a consultative approach matching more than candidate background and skills to a role. Recruitment is all about people and you must be able to connect with and relate to people to succeed in this role.
- Finally, your main goal will be to generate revenue for the business through the sale of advertising and the placement of candidates.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be degree educated.
- You will have work experience in a challenging sales environment.
- You will be confident and have an insatiable drive and determination to succeed.
- You will be resilient and fully able to continue working hard, even when things don't seem to be going your way.
- You will be ambitious - always thinking about what you need to do to get to the next level in your career.
- You will be competitive. Recruitment is an inherently competitive industry and environment. Ex sports people often thrive in recruitment!
- You will be intelligent; able to learn and map your market becoming a respectable expert in your field.
- You will be personable when talking to clients and candidates. It is vital they buy in to you as an individual and your personality will play a huge part in this.
Recruitment is not for everyone. For those who have the above and succeed, it is both a personally and financially rewarding career, where you can control your own future whilst having a direct impact on how much you earn. Not many career paths can offer you that...
What's on Offer
- £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
- Industry leading personal training and career development program.
- Vitality Health Care