You are here
- Michael Page are one of the Worlds' leading Recruitment agencies
- We are seeking target driven, commercially minded people to join our teams
About Our Client
Established in 1976, with 153 offices in 35 countries, Page Group is one of the world's leading Recruitment agencies.
The size and diversity of Page Group opens up a great number doors not only in individual markets but also in individual careers.
Page Group are able to offer not only competitive salaries and bonus potentials but also great career plans and international opportunities.
An opportunity has arisen within the Reading team of Michael Page Legal; recruiting Lawyers into either In-House organisations or Private Practice firms on either a permanent or temporary basis.
The role will involved being set targets and goals with associated financial incentives and you will be expected to hit KPIs and SLAs on a regular and consistent.
You will regularly speak with candidates and clients of all levels, establishing relationships and networks to ensure continuing work flow and revenue streams.
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates for the role of Recruitment Consultant will have the following skills and experience:
- A back ground in Sales and/or another professional industry.
- A back ground or qualification in Law would be beneficial.
- A proven track record in performing against targets
- Self motivated and Confident.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary.
- Excellent bonus potential.
- Further additional incentives and rewards
- Superb working environment