You are here
This position is now filled
- A Leading Brand Within The Recruitment Sector
- We want enthusiastic individuals from any sector/background
About Our Client
Michael Page International is the market-leading brand in Professional Recruitment Consultancy, a FTSE 200 listed, Times Top 100 Company to work for and B2B Super-brand with an unequivocal heritage of success, achievement and development. The strength of our brand name, quality of our service and the commitment of our consultants leaves us excellently placed to continue this success. With a relentless growth strategy, we continue to attract the best talent in the UK that recognises the immense opportunity of the environment that is unique to Michael Page.
Working at the sharp end of one of the fastest growing markets in the UK, this is an exceptional opportunity to combine the skills of Business Development, Consulting and Account Management in an organisation that is renowned for fast tracking successful, dedicated individuals in a truly meritocratic environment. You will;
* Rapidly evolve to become a crucial part of a highly successful team of industry specialists backed by a nationwide network and international brand.
* Provide our clients and candidates with the most comprehensive recruitment service proposition complemented by your own unique personality.
* Have complete ownership of a selection of industry vertical markets within your discipline and geographical region.
* Be empowered and developed through an intensive and supporting training programme including Boot Camp and Sales Academy.
Having proven yourself in this role you can expect a number of progression opportunities including; Team Management (Regional Manager), Business Manager/Director, Executive Search and Selection, Team or Location Start Up as well as International Opportunities!
The Successful Applicant
- You are energised and articulate professional with a progressive background in your current environment.
- Looking to work for a brand leader offering rapid career development and an opportunity to make significant personal income.
- You will have a relentless approach to consistently achieving personal and team objectives and an instinct to push the boundaries is absolutely essential.
- Naturally demonstrate intelligence, success, resilience, tenacity and ambition coupled with a lateral thought process and a professional solution led approach.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated (or equivalent), desirable, not essential.
Please note; recruitment or sales experience is not essential.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Uncapped Bonuses
'High Flyer' reward (holiday) opportunities for exceptional performers
Outstanding training and support throughout
Clear pathway for progression to management or business development
Opportunities to work and relocate around the world