You are here
- Times Top 100 Company to work for
- Award winning training and development
About Our Client
Michael Page continues to substantiate its position as a world-leading specialist recruitment consultancy, a FTSE 250 listed, Times Top 100 Company to work for. We are a B2B Superbrand with an unequivocal heritage of success, achievement and development. Growing entirely organically, rather than by mergers or acquisitions, we now have 164 offices in 34 countries worldwide. With a relentless growth strategy, we continue to attract the best talent in the UK that recognises the immense opportunity of the environment that is unique to Michael Page.
Our commitment to career development has made us one of a very few companies who can say that 87% of its directors and above have been promoted from within.
Working at the sharp end of one of the fastest growing markets in the UK, this is an exceptional opportunity to combine the skills of Business Development, Consulting and Account Management in an organisation that is renowned for fast tracking successful, dedicated individuals in a truly meritocratic environment
* You will work in fast-paced, target-orientated environment with a highly motivated, competitive and lively team in a work hard, play hard culture.
* You will rapidly evolve to become a crucial part of a highly successful team of industry specialists backed by a nationwide network and international brand.
* You will have complete ownership of a multi- faceted varied role involving; meeting and networking with clients to build new relationships and understand their needs, managing the careers of individuals and understanding their motivations, and project managing the recruitment cycle.
* You will be empowered and developed at the same time, and receive industry leading training to make you the best at what you do.
Having proven yourself in this role you can expect a number of progression opportunities including; team management, executive search and selection, team or location start up as well as international opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
You are an energised and articulate professional with a progressive background in a sales, marketing or recruitment environment. You will now be looking to work for a brand leader offering rapid career development and an opportunity to make significant personal income. You will have a relentless approach to consistently achieving personal and team objectives, a passion for winning new business and an instinct to constantly influence and push the boundaries. You will naturally demonstrate intelligence, success, resilience, tenacity and ambition coupled with a lateral thought process and a professional solution led approach.
What's on Offer
£22,000 - £35,000 + Bonus