You are here
- FTSE 100 Company
- Fantastic career opportunity based in Birmingham
About Our Client
This role is based from the Birmingham office, the position is to work within one of our specialist divisions of Logistics as a Recruitment Consultant.
Page Group has more than 36 years expertise in professional services recruitment. Over this period we've grown organically to establish ourselves as one of the best-known and most respected consultancy companies, employing more than 4,134 people in 163 offices and 30 countries worldwide.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Page Personnel Recruitment Consultancy (Part of the Page Group), you can be confident that each day will bring a fresh new challenge. Within one of the most fast-paced and dynamic industries in the UK,The Page Group are a world leading FTSE 200 business with operations covering 5 continents, and over 20 disciplines. Consultants are involved in 'full cycle' recruitment and will be responsible for a particular portfolio of clients/candidates, specialising in recruiting middle to senior management positions.
The role of the Recruitment Consultant is broadly to:
- Identify, develop and manage client business/relationships in a competitive environment. This can be with businesses of all sizes from global multinationals down to rapidly growing SME's.
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment and advise on suitable methods to ensure timely delivery.
- Significant networking to attract new candidates.
- Building relationships with candidates and clients.
- Offer consultative CV and interview advice to candidates.
- Source suitable candidates (either from the database or specific advertising campaign) and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client.
- Manage the recruitment process through interview to offer stage and beyond.
- Creating opportunities by networking
The Successful Applicant
Previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant would be advantageous but all candidates must be able to demonstrate strong desire to succeed and be career orientated. Experience within a B2B solution sales environment is essential with recruitment experience preferable.
Knowledge of the Logistics industry will also be very beneficial and based in locally in Birmingham would be helpful.
Generally you'll have an excellent opportunity to succeed if you can answer 'YES' to the following questions:
- Can you demonstrate the ability to develop both new and existing business?
- Can you demonstrate first-class communication skills?
- Do you have: entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm, drive and determination?
- Are you self motivated and competitive?
- Are you adaptable?
- Can you sell a service rather than price?
- Can you change your style of delivery depending on your audience?
What's on Offer
Salary & package is tailored to suit the experience and capability of the individual. With a profit-related bonus model, you really are in control of your earning potential and you'll get out as much as you put in.
Currently in a period of growth, the team is looking to strengthen with a high-calibre hire that can take the business on to the next level. The structure encourages organic growth so a genuine career-path is available, offering a number of directions including team leadership, executive search and international moves.