You are here
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career?
We are an International FTSE 250 company & Times Top 100 company to work for!
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we have a proven track record in our ability to retain our most talented individuals. We're proud that 87% of our directors have been promoted internally. By investing in the career progression of our people, we have been able to organically grow our business from a single office in the UK in 1976, to our global presence today.
We are passionate about your career progression. With 956 global promotions in the last 12 months and 87% of Directors organically grown - we reward success. Your career at PageGroup is determined by revenue generated meaning our structure is meritocratic. With competitive base salaries and a commission/bonus structure based on your success you will be moving into a highly lucrative business.
Your role as a PageGroup Consultant is to proactively initiate and develop commercial relationships to generate revenue. You will live our values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun!
Your role will be split into three key areas:
Engaging with Clients
- Through business development you will build and grow a diverse client portfolio, initiating contact through calls, face to face meetings, referrals and networking to proactively sell PageGroup.
- You will need to consult and engage with clients to understanding their needs, provide advice and provide the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates to a client's business.
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage, balancing excellent customer service with a positive commercial outcome for all parties.
Engaging with Candidates
- Identify and attract potential candidates using all the sourcing tools, at your disposal, including social media, networking, referrals and advertising
- Provide up to date candidate advice on market conditions and manage expectations. You will proactively provide advice on candidates CVs and interview techniques, providing the candidate with the best opportunity for success within the interview process.
- Aftercare is critical to our business, and you will provide the candidate support throughout their notice period and during their exciting new role.
Engaging with Colleagues
- Teamwork is the key to success within PageGroup. You will work as an integral part of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively. Building a strong internal brand is critical to success so you will need to network to build business relationships and gather information from your colleagues.
The Successful Applicant
- 6 months+ sales experience (B2B, B2C, membership sales, retail, business development calls etc)
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Competitive and confident within a target driven environment
- Passionate about progression and developing a career
- A proven track record of success, either in a professional or personal capacity
- Excellent Communication skills and the ability to build credible internal and external relationships
What's on Offer
At PageGroup our people our are most important asset, and thus we offer you a range of reward programmes with financial benefits, as well as being supportive of your health and wellbeing.
- A competitive basic salary with uncapped performance related bonus/commissions and monthly cash incentives
- 23 days holiday starting point, increasing as your career progresses
- Regular social activities and team events, quarterly High Flyers trips and quarterly team events to celebrate success together
- Other benefits include season ticket loans, employee assistance plan, childcare vouchers and life assurance cover
If you would like to have a further conversation please contact Nicola Harper on 01932 264115 or 07747 535411.